Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Reply.

tHE. sound tracK tO MY lIFe..

hmm.. i guess this task should take some time, seeing how there's so much different music types n genres which can depict a person. And how some songs at one point defined a person no longer have any meaning, and how hearing an old tune rekindles old memories. Yep i think this task in all honestly should take a life time.. but you and I both know, it wont, so I'll just pick a few I'm feeling in this every present urgency which i like to call "now".
Little weapon- Lupe Fiasco


Superstar (remix)- Lupe Fiasco

Chillen- Wale

Real as it gets- Jay Z ft Young Jeezy

Still I rise- Nicki Minaj

Invented Sex(remix)- Trey Songz ft Usher & Keri Hilson

and of course Sound track to my LiFe..
i got ninety-nine problems and the all...." "


D.i.CK. signing out..

No comments:

Post a Comment